living the creative life
what a fun way to start your new year! may 2010 bring many wonderful blessings your way!
Actually, this will be the last year we eat the 6-week old gingerbread house on New Year's Eve. We all had a touch of food poisoning the next morning.
argh - not fun! that seems very strange, though... never yet heard of getting food poisoning from a gingerbread house! thought they were meant to be eaten after sitting on display. I do see a suggestion on line to cover them at night to keep dust, moisture & bugs away, but no other indication of possible problems.
It may have been something else we ate, but I suspect the gingerbread. Too bad, really. It was very tasty.
Haha I love the pancakes! We still haven't eaten our gingerbread house--we probably ought to do it soon, before it gets too stale. Ours isn't quite 6 weeks old; the kids decorated it *after* Christmas. Happy new year, Rebecca!
Post a Comment