I completed both of my writing goals for 2008. I went to the BYU Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers Workshop AND I finished my second novel. However, my second novel was NOT the novel that I thought would be my second novel. Irony, irony.
My goals for this year:
- Get in the habit of saying a prayer the moment I crawl out of bed
- Find someone who wants to visit with the missionaries (anybody out there? Just let me know!)
- Toilet train my youngest child (Last one! HOORAY!)
- Take a family relationships course with my husband
- Finish a third book, start a fourth
- Read and review one recently published book every week
- Learn to sing full voice in my upper register
- Practice the harp - learn some new songs
- Do ALL the bathrooms - new tile, new paint, new fixtures
- Plant spring, summer, and fall gardens, and keep the plot tidy
- Learn to express how I feel before I get so angry I'm about to burst.
- Do less and be more